Welcome to Wold Newton Parish Council Website.
We aim to keep you updated on details discussed at our meetings and any additional information about life in our parish.
Meetings are held in the Community Centre on Front Street and all residents of the parish are welcome to attend.
Next Parish Council Meeting
The next meeting will take place on Monday 15th October at 7:30pm in the Community Centre.
* We have been advised by East Riding Council of road works that will be happening around our village from Monday 18th June, you should be receiving letters shortly.
* Want to know what's happening in your neighbourhood? My Community Alert is a new, free messaging system operated by Humberside Police, to help keep you updated about what is happening in your local area. Choose how you receive messages, by phone or email, how often you want to hear from us and about the issues that matter to you. To register, follow this link https://www.mycommunityalert.co.uk/
* We have been advised by East Riding Council that if any parishioners have any issues with potholes they should report the issue on their website:- http://www2.eastriding.gov.uk/environment/roads-streets-traffic-and-parking/roads-pavements-and-traffic/road-and-footpath-maintenance/
* Should you wish to be added to our mailing list, keeping you up-to-date with Agendas, Minutes and any additional Council news, please send us your email address via the 'contact us' link.
* DEFIBRILLATOR UPDATE - With the funding we received from the British Heart Foundation and Lissett Community Wind Farm Fund we have ordered our new defibrillator and cabinet, we have adopted the phone box and it will be fitted in the next few months. I will advise in due course when the training days will take place.
It is not too late to volunteer so if you're interested please contact Nicola on tel. no. 470509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Thank you.